Arena: Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming events: Arena Montreal, Doubles Tournament

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for An Ally for WFB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonecutter

Looking for An Ally for WFB Empty
PostSubject: Looking for An Ally for WFB   Looking for An Ally for WFB EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:06 am

A friend and I were planning on coming to Montreal for the fantasy tourny but my friend can no longer attend due to a family emergency. That being the case, I am now looking for someone interested in partnering with either woodelves, brets or lizzies. If you are interested, please respond in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Kintarooooo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for An Ally for WFB   Looking for An Ally for WFB EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi, I'm Kintaro, of Wargaming Montreal. I see that you are in a bit of a situation there, if you want to discuss it in detail with me, concerning a last-minute partner, feel free to contact me through MSN at waya@kintaro.ca or by mail at ex sunny white-fang Like a Star @ heaven info

By MSN is easier to contact me outside of business hours, that way I see it flashing.

Hope to hear from you to see how I can help you.
Back to top Go down
Stonecutter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for An Ally for WFB   Looking for An Ally for WFB EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:57 am

Kintaro,
Thanks for helping out. I don't have MSN but can be contacted by email at nospam@sympatico.ca. Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Kintarooooo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for An Ally for WFB   Looking for An Ally for WFB EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 am

I've sent an e-mail to the address listed.

Unless I'm supposed to infer that "nospam" should be substituted with "stonecutter".

We've got 48 hours to make this work. I think we can do it.
Back to top Go down
Stonecutter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for An Ally for WFB   Looking for An Ally for WFB EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 am

No, "nospam" is my actual email address Very Happy I received your email and have sent a reply. Ironically, you best check your ISP filter as I imagine my email will get sent to the junk folder!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for An Ally for WFB   Looking for An Ally for WFB Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for An Ally for WFB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arena: Montreal :: Welcome :: Arena Information & Questions :: Arena Doubles Tournament :: Find a Doubles partner-
Jump to: