Arena: Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming events: Arena Montreal, Doubles Tournament

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

40K version

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bong

40K version Empty
PostSubject: 40K version   40K version EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:30 am

Hi,

Quick one:

Will v4 or v5 be use for the 40K tournament?

Thanks,

Sebas
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

40K version Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40K version   40K version EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:14 pm

We are hoping to use 5th edition, we will make a decision after Games Day, once we get confirmation from our Grey Knight conference, we will keep everyone posted.

thanks!
Angela
Back to top Go down
http://arena-montreal.omgforum.net
Boltman

40K version Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40K version   40K version EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:14 pm

5th comes out July 12th. There is usually a 1 month grace period on new codexes until the new one applies (or has to apply). Would it not be suitable for 5th? Furthermore, 5th really changes some mechanics and from the rumours will make tournament play much more "Argumentative".

As everyone has to adapt to the change (I for one will not get the chance to try out 5th until Arena), would it not be wise to keep 4th rules that everyone knows and is used to? Just because 5th will be so new?

Either way, I hope the decision is made soon!
Back to top Go down
Solanna

40K version Empty
PostSubject: Rules version   40K version EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:02 pm

Well we will find out this weekend what the best course of action will be for the 4th edition or 5th.
But I have a feeling most likely we will stick to the old rules since it might be a little too last minute for
people to modify their armies to reflect the rules.

I completely understand considering my Tomb King army is completely useless now since it was entirely based on the "4 wide" not 5 so I'd have to add tons of new models.

More to come...

thanks,
Angela
Back to top Go down
Solanna

40K version Empty
PostSubject: version   40K version EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:05 pm

Hello everyone,

After our weekend at Games Day, I think it will be best to use 4th edition, since as Grey Knights we will not be getting advanced copies which will make things a lot harder, therefore officially we will be using 4th edition for this last time.

thanks,
Angela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

40K version Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40K version   40K version Empty

Back to top Go down

40K version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arena: Montreal :: Welcome :: Arena Information & Questions-
Jump to: