Arena: Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming events: Arena Montreal, Doubles Tournament

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assisting to the Arena games - few questions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver

Assisting to the Arena games - few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Assisting to the Arena games - few questions.   Assisting to the Arena games - few questions. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Hey there, I've got a silly question, most of my gaming club and another gaming club I know are going to the Arena but I was a bit late on deciding and its now Sold Out, can I still go to view the games and other stuff that's gonna be there? (I heard there'd be the new 40k Assault on Black Reach kit on display).

And also would you guys need an extra Rule 'judge' (or referee or whatever) for players to ask questions on rules they disagree on? I'm quite knowledgeable on Warhammer Fantasy which is annoyingly full of misleading rules and many gamers have 'house rules' they think are 'normal rules'.. Heck even GWSHop staff seem to know more 40k than Fantasy (; I speak both French and English.

Let me know, you can PM me here.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Assisting to the Arena games - few questions.   Assisting to the Arena games - few questions. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:57 am

Hi,

Can you also play 40K 4th edition?

Please email me at angela_solanna@yahoo.com

thanks,
Angela
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: assistance   Assisting to the Arena games - few questions. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:37 am

Hi,

If you could please write it directly to my Yahoo address for some reason I cannot log onto my own website (arena's website) to get my mail! lol

angela_solanna@yahoo.com

Worst case scenario come by on Saturday morning with both your armies and we will see if anyone drops out and we might need a ringer in that case, just remind me you contacted me on the forum.

thanks!
Angela
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Assisting to the Arena games - few questions.   Assisting to the Arena games - few questions. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:25 pm

I've never played 40k 4th edition and was planning on starting 5th edition, anyway, I would prefer watching the games more than play them right now as I've grown bored of my High Elves! I guess if I had decided sooner I could've prepared another army of a friend to be ready for the Arena, so I'll just play next year.

But I'll show up to watch the games tomorrow and sunday (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assisting to the Arena games - few questions.   Assisting to the Arena games - few questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Assisting to the Arena games - few questions.
Page 1 of 1