Arena: Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming events: Arena Montreal, Doubles Tournament

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to Warhammer 40k

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

New to Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: New to Warhammer 40k   New to Warhammer 40k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Hello
im new to warhammer i was just wondering if i could comme and watch people play at the tournament?
Do i just show up, or do i have to buy tickets?

Ty
Back to top Go down
danick

PostSubject: Re: New to Warhammer 40k   New to Warhammer 40k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 pm

Je vais oser enlever un peu de job a angela en te repondant si je fais une erreur il me corrigeront mais j'en doute...Smile

donc tu peux effectivement venir faire un tour...si tu veux juste regarder il n'y a aucun probleme...je me ferai meme un plaisir de te montrer la base si tu veux en regardant des parties...c'est moi qui risque fort d'etre en arriere de l'ordinateur si tu veux me replacer...

a samedi!
Back to top Go down
danick

PostSubject: Re: New to Warhammer 40k   New to Warhammer 40k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:36 pm

oops sorry...I was sure youwrote your message in french...

so here is the english answer...

I'll try to save angela some job by answering you and I doubt i'll be wrong...

So there's no problem at all if you want to come and watch...and also i'd be glad to explain everything if you want...i'll probably be the guy behind the computer if you want to know who I am...

see you saturday..!
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: New to Warhammer 40k   New to Warhammer 40k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Kk thank a lot
ill b there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Warhammer 40k   New to Warhammer 40k Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Warhammer 40k
Page 1 of 1