Arena: Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming events: Arena Montreal, Doubles Tournament

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Players and arival time.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm_Tr

Players and arival time. Empty
PostSubject: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Is there going to be a player list posted online, so you know who is going? Also what time on Saturday are we expected to be there?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Time   Players and arival time. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:05 pm

Hello,

There will be a schedule posted on the website this week probably on Monday but last year the first game got started at 9:00 I believe.

thanks!
Angela
Back to top Go down
Methrin

PostSubject: Re: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Angela wrote:
Hello,

There will be a schedule posted on the website this week probably on Monday but last year the first game got started at 9:00 I believe.

thanks!
Angela

Any news on that list? I'm curious to see who's coming back from ottawa, toronto, etc...
Back to top Go down
http://wargamingmontreal.com/forum/index.php
Angela

PostSubject: times   Players and arival time. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 am

The schedule is posted on the web under event info.

thanks,
Angela
Back to top Go down
Spanky_100

PostSubject: Re: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:24 pm

A few of us (at least 5) are coming up from Ottawa to play Fantasy (the better game)!! Very Happy

Andrew Weber
Will Paul
Ian Bland
Byron Grahme
Frank Delange (who is technically from Kingston)

Cheers,

Spanky aka Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Drizzt1

PostSubject: Re: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

5? Nice!

Hum... 5/2 makes it 2 teams and a half... I suppose the 5th is Stonecutter so the team with Kintaro makes it 6...

But anyways... HOURRAY!

We'll be 12 or so from Wargaming Montreal.

That makes it at least 9 teams... I really hope we'll be 14 but I may hope a little too much lol
Back to top Go down
Spanky_100

PostSubject: Re: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Yup Stonecutter is Frank and will be gaming with Kinetaro.

And after the gaming we need to find a bar and celebrate the victories and defeats!

I hope no one minds Byron and I both playing greenskins...
Back to top Go down
Stonecutter

PostSubject: Re: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Sure Spanky, you and Byron bring the cheesey power armies as usual Laughing
Back to top Go down
Drizzt1

PostSubject: Re: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh, so I suppose one of you guys is the greenskin that tore my head off at the last arena... you know... the only other greenskin player... the general and his chariot had his bottoms whooped by a goblin on giant arachnid!

Time for a revenge... my mighty bretonnia will avenge me!
Back to top Go down
Kintarooooo

PostSubject: Re: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Yes!

Aside from official registration (gotta work that out, given the circumstances, I can't be blamed.) I've worked out the details with Stonecutter so that we may have a team with a common vision.

It'll be good to be there as a player and not a spectator as I originally planned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players and arival time.   Players and arival time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Players and arival time.
Page 1 of 1